Account Development Manager (Italian Native) Utrecht The Netherlands | Fast growing International Commodity Trading Company | 4 – 8 years experience
Deze vacature is vervuld. Klik hier voor meer vacatures of schrijf je in. Wij publiceren namelijk niet alle vacatures.
Account Development Manager / Utrecht The Netherlands
|Functie:||Account Development Manager|
|Regio / plaats:||Utrecht The Netherlands|
Our client trades, markets and distributes palm oil in Europe and the US and is headquartered in The Netherlands.
Our client is a full sister company of one of the leading integrated palm oil plantation companies in the world. It’s primary activities range from cultivating and harvesting palm trees, processing fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil and palm kernel, and refining these products into a variety of industrial and consumer products (palm oil and its derivatives, including animal feed, oleo-chemical biodiesel and food).
Our client has obtained a Certification in International Sustainability & Carbon (ISCC) to market ISCC products. So with all the controversy about palm oil, they take responsibility as palm oil is and will always be part of the products we use and consume.
Although they work with a small team, our client is one of the biggest traders and distributors of palm oil. They are also relatively young. The company started in a few years ago. They worked hard and the team grew to a total of 9 employees. The company is highly ambitious, expanding and is looking for a new team member. Are you their new Account Development Manager for the Italian market?
Position Account Development Manager
As Account Development Manager Italy you will be stationed in The Netherlands and work closely in a multi-national team. You will also work in close cooperation with the Senior Marketing Manager (based in Italy), the Trading Manager Europe and the Sr. Commercial Executive to execute the sales strategy for Italy.
Your key responsibility is account management and business development. In your role as Account Manager you maintain, expand and enhance existing relationships with clients in Italy. Next to account management you identify new commercial opportunities. Together with your colleagues you decide how and who will execute the steps to make the prospect a new client. It goes without saying you will visit your clients and prospects in Italy on a regular basis.
In other words:
- You have direct involvement in the execution of all trades derived from ex-tank sales of edible oil products from terminals in Italy;
- You map the market for supply & demand to identify areas that can be exploited and where a competitive advantage exists or can be found;
- You prospect for potential new clients and turn this, together with the team, into increased business. For this you will be using and building your and the company’s professional network;
- You pick up relevant information from different sources in the market and feed pro-actively to appropriate stakeholders within the organization;
- You manage overall customer relationships at the operational level by adding value in stock and inventory advisory, assisting customers to monitor and forecast demand planning and troubleshooting;
- You liaise with the local trade execution team and finance team on all relevant topics for an accurate recording of sales, purchases, supply & demand and stock levels;
- You feed the company with information on market demand, client performance and any information relevant to company in order to further grow and expand.All in all, you market the products, seek opportunities, travel frequently to Italy and are in close contact with your clients and liaisons.
Profile Account Development Manager
Preferably 3 to 7 years of experience in an account and/or development position. If this experience is gained in the commodity industry that would be a big plus. You are a team player, but think independent! You are accurate, but also able to act hands-on.
You are a native Italian with at least a bachelor degree and have excellent knowledge of the English language. Good skills in the Dutch and/or Spanish language is a bonus.
Willing to live in The Netherlands (40 minutes by train from Amsterdam Grand Central Station to your desk). Frequent travel abroad should fit your personal situation.
An active key-position for the Italian market in a hectic (trading) environment where your efforts have a direct result in the success of the company and yourself! As you grow, more responsibilities will land in your job. This may be for the Italian market or other markets/countries. It is up to you and your ambition.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment procedure.
For more information you can contact Wouter at +31 (0)6 54 74 23 04.
Use the form below to apply: